BIO & HISTORY
Dr. Benjamin Chang began his medical career in 1989 when he graduated from the UCLA school of medicine. After his graduation, he continued his work at UCLA when he took an internship in internal medicine.
Dr. Chang furthered his experience by completing a residency in ophthalmology at Wills Eye Hospital in 1990. Finally Dr. Chang's post-doctoral training completed with a Fellowship at Manhattan Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital where he studied medical and surgical retina.
In 1995 Dr. Chang began working as an ophthalmologist at Stahl Eye Care Experts in New York.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
New York, NY
|Wills Eye Hospital
|UCLA Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA
|UCLA School of Medicine
Los Angeles, CA
|MD Degree, 1985-1989|
Honors & Rewards
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Delta Chapter of California. 1988.
- Stafford L. Warren Medal. Outstanding academic achievement during four years of medical school. 1989.
- Award of Excellence of the Department of Medicine Clinical Faculty Association. 1989.
- Hewlett-Packard top medical graduate award. 1989.
- Regents Scholarship, University of California. 1985.
- Dean's List, Harvard University. 1981-1985.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Nassau Academy of Medicine
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmology
|Stahl Garden City||Stahl Manhatten||Stahl Haupauge|
|450 Endo Boulevard
Garden City, New York 11530
Phone: (516) 832-8000
|185 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor
(on the corner of 34th St.)
New York, New York 10016
Phone: (212) 689-7676
|200 Motor Parkway,
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Phone: (631) 952-8000